BICQ offers effective Expert Witness services in relation to building and construction disputes and experience in the preparation of expert reports used in adjudication, legal proceedings and dispute resolution.
When a dispute arises between a building owner, developer, building contractor or subcontractor, BICQ is well placed to assist in the resolution process, regardless of the type or class of building involved. BICQ will advise and prepare reports on building defects, contractual disputes or any issue that may arise, either directly for you as the client or on instruction from your solicitor.
The BICQ consultant provides:
- Expertise and technical support relating to construction defects and building matters.
- Comprehensive and detailed investigation of the identified defects and/or building matters, such as contractual disputes.
- Assessment for compliance with the Queensland Building Act & Regulations, National Construction Code – NCC (2011) (Building Code of Australia & Plumbing Code of Australia), relevant Australian Standards and Industry Codes of Practice.
- Factual evidence in litigation proceedings to substantiate a dispute claim.
- Written and oral evidence to the Court or Tribunal.
- Solutions and Cost Estimates.